The Maya Canvas Crossbody is manufactured with Limonta canvas and vegetable Italian tanned leather. The leather is natural, with no synthetic top finishes or heavy metal. Any incidental tonal variations, marks or veins are natural features and should not be considered as imperfections.
To make sure that your bag ages beautifully we recommend you to:
- Protect it from humidity; avoid contact with liquid, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume. If your bag does come into contact with water or any of those substances, it should be gently dabbed with a dry, non-fluffy, light colored absorbent cloth.
- Avoid over exposure to direct lighting and keep it away from direct sources of heat.
- Be careful not to rub your bag against coarse or abrasive surfaces. light scratches can attenuate if gently massaged with a soft, dry cloth.
- If lightly spotted, the canvas could be clean with water and neutral soap. Do not soak the bag in water.
- Store it in its dust bag. Do not store in high temperature, humidity or unventilated areas (never store in a plastic bag).