We are excited that you are looking into carrying our brand. Our products are crafted in small batches and we keep care into establishing a fruitful and successful partnership with each and all of the retailers that carry our products.
To qualify for wholesale purchases, you (the Wholesale Account) must be a valid retail business with a brick and mortar storefront or e-commerce and resale exemption certificate. The following policies, terms & conditions may be amended by MODHER at any time in its sole discretion.
1. Minimum Order ValueUnless otherwise stated, we have the following minimum order values:
- First-time order minimum is $2000 or 10 pieces, whichever lower
- Reorder minimum is $250
2. How to place an order
Please send us an email at sales@MODHER.com stating quantity and color for each sku, as well as specific instructions you may have, and we would follow-up on your request.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid depreciation of or damage to our brand. Products or goods purchased from MODHER shall not be sold at a price lower than the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). In the event the Wholesale Account chooses to sell the products at a discount, the Wholesale Account shall not discount the products more than 15% below MSRP. In any case, the Wholesale Account may not advertise any products or goods purchased from MODHER at a price below the MSRP listed in the most recent published price list.
Permission for special events or sales beyond the 15% discount by the Wholesale Account must be receive prior approval in writing by MODHER.
All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are FOB (not including freight) from Redwood City, CA, unless otherwise stated.
4. PaymentsWholesale payments are due upon invoice unless otherwise specified with the following schedule:
- 30% of the total at the order
- Remaining 70% of the total plus applicable shipping costs and dues before shipment
Net 30 terms available for recurring customers who qualify, please contact us for additional information.
5.Changes to ordersAny changes or cancellations to orders must be emailed to sales@MODHER.com within 24 hours of order confirmation/receipt of digital invoice.
6. Delivery and Shipping:The order will begin processing as soon as the initial payment has been received. As our goods are handcrafted in small batches, we can provide updates on the upcoming batches and availability. Each batch takes about 8 week to manufacture, so you can expect your order to ship usually between 4 to 12 weeks. In case there are specific timing needs or events, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please contact us at sales@MODHER.com for any information.
Shipping/handling charges will be calculated and added to your order total when the order is ready to ship. We reserve the right to use our discretion as to the carrier to be used on any shipment, but if you have a preferred carrier please let us know and we will do our best to make it happen. Wholesale orders are packaged in as few boxes as possible, but you may receive your order in multiple deliveries.
We will provide you with the full shipping details as soon as the goods are dispatched.
7. Nature of Handmade products:All of our products are handmade by master craftsmen. Due to the nature of our production method, each product may vary slightly.
8. Damage claimsMODHER makes every reasonable effort to pack only first quality merchandise with carrier-approved packing materials. If your shipment is damaged in transit you agree to contact the carrier and MODHER within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery and document the damages. You should also save all packaging materials and product. The carrier will not accept a claim if you throw away any of the packing material or box in which it was shipped. You further agree not to cancel or contest payment or deduct from any invoice any amount due to MODHER as a result of a shipping damage claim. The carrier will conduct an investigation for the damage claim and it and/or MODHER will contact you once the investigation is concluded to resolve the issue.
9. Defective itemsPlease inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact us at sales@MODHER.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective items. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt. Variations in color and marking are to be expected and are not accepted as the basis for returns due to the hand crafted nature of our product. All returned merchandise must have original packaging. If not, returns will not be accepted. We will not accept returned products that have already been marked or labeled.
10. Returns:Returns must be made in writing directly to sales@MODHER.com within 5 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without MODHER prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping will be charged.
For any product or goods returned as ‘unsuitable’ there is a re-stocking charge of 25% plus shipping chargeable to customers.
Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
Personalized or custom-made merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
11. Intellectual PropertyAny and all intellectual property rights associated with MODHER including the designs, products, images and content presented, and any inventive concepts, know-how, publicity rights, trademarks, trade-dress, trade secrets, copyrights and patents (including any patent-pending items) (collectively “Intellectual Property”) are the sole property of MODHER. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by MODHER, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the Intellectual Property of MODHER a in any way without the express written consent of MODHER.
12. CopyrightAll designs, products, and content made available on the website, printed media, or other form of distribution are the sole property of MODHER. The website, designs, products, images and content within are protected by copyright and intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of MODHER.
13. Phone and Email Support:
Phone support for merchandising is offered Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00pm PST. Email support available 24 hours Monday – Friday.
For wholesale support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at
By placing an order with MODHER and providing the resale exemption certificate, you are representing that you are the owner, agent or representative of a currently valid retail business and that the transaction being made is a wholesale, tax exempt purchase for resale. Authorization to sell MODHER merchandise is given on an order-by-order basis. The retailer relationship with MODHER is “at will,'' meaning MODHER determines who they conduct business with. Both MODHER and the retailer have the right to terminate the relationship at any time for any reason. New accounts are opened based on a variety of criteria, and as market conditions and capacity allows.